|Chinese Visa Application Procedure|
|Step 1: Send off the relevant documents to us. Step 2: Upon receiving your documents we will check carefully according to the recent Embassy rules before submitting to the Embassy & notify you the receipt of your documents by email. Step 3: We pick up your visa at the Chinese Embassy and deliver to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery or, if you have requested it, your visa will be ready for you to collect in our office.|
Attentive advice for China visa
– An original passport with more than 6 months valid period and with blank pages;
– Fill out the Application Form;
– One recent, front face passport photo;
– Business or Visiting visa application must provide invitation letter from relevant authorities. For Study or Work visa, more documents are required.
– If all documents are complete, visa can be fetched at the fourth working day. Approved or agreed by the Consular, Express Urgent visa application handed in before 12:00 o’clock of the day can be fetched the following day, Express visa application at the second working day by paying extra charges.
Applying for China visas can be real hassle. Why waste time in getting your China visa wrong? Unique Visa Services specializes in all types for Chinese visas. Contact us to get it right and get your visa to China the easy way.